Situated in the heart of Sodwana Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, you will find Mseni Beach Lodge – the place of happiness, where laughter and joy resounds!
Our cosy cabins are nestled amongst beautiful indigenous bush, which forms part of the Isimangaliso nature reserve. The cottages were planned, so as not to disturb the lush dune forest and most are tucked away amongst unspoilt surrounds.
The pool area is positioned to embrace the sunsets while relaxing on our pool loungers and sipping one of our signature cocktails.
An enchanting private walkway leads down to the breathtakingly beautiful secluded Mseni beach, on South Africa’s pristine coastline.
Watching the sunrise on this tranquil beach is an amazing start to a day. This is also a great spot for the keen angler who enjoys rock and surf fishing.
Whale watching from our restaurant deck between June and October is an added bonus to the great food on offer from seafood to pizzas.
Here at Mseni Beach Lodge, we aim to provide friendly service & an excellent experience to complement our awesome views!
All of the activities in and around the surrounding area are out-sourced such as deep-sea fishing, snorkeling, micro lighting, walks around the area, trips to the lakes etc. They can however be booked on behalf of guests at reception.
Rates and activities will be supplied on request.
- iSimangaliso do not allow any form of motorbike (road/off road/quad bike) into the park. You will be required to make alternative arrangements if your mode of transport is on a motorbike.
- Only 4×4 vehicles with a permit may drive onto the beach however, they may not park in the launch site. All other vehicles must park in the beach parking area.
- The Silversands shop is the only convenience store located within the park. It is situated opposite the fuel pumps near the KZN Wildlife reception. It is open from 8am – 4.45pm Monday to Saturday and from 8am – 12.45pm on Sundays.
- The nearest bank is Capitec Bank in Mbazwana. There are a variety of banks available in Hluhluwe.
- Okesola is a General Practitioner whose rooms are located in Mbazwana. He may be reached on 035 571 0056.
Mseleni Hospital is 45 minutes from Sodwana and the number there is 035 574 1004.