- The accommodation rates exclude the KZN Wildlife park fee per person per night.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- A single supplement accommodation fee is applicable during the high season. This will be charged at 50% of the self catered accommodation rate.
- Please ensure your proforma invoice details (arrival and departure dates, number of persons etc.) are correct to avoid problems on arrival.
iSimangaliso gate entrance & KZN National Park Fees
An iSimangelsio Wetlands Park gate entrance fee is payable at the first gate leading to the KZN National Park.
The gate entrance fee is made up as follows: The once-off fees are currently R40 per adult or R35 per child plus a R5 community levy per person. Vehicle charges are R55 for vehicles holding 1-5 persons (e.g. 4 door car) – charges increase for larger capacity vehicles. Guests staying overnight will also be charged R7 per person per night at this point. Gates are open 24 hours a day. This allows access in and out of the park. PLEASE NOTE that iSimangaliso do not have card facilities and only accept cash at the 1st gate.
At the 2nd gate, fill out a Mseni Beach Lodge form. This indicates that you will be staying in our lodge. The R95 (per person per night) KZN Wildlife fees will be included on your invoice. We accept this payment on behalf of the KZN Wildlife.
Be sure to bring all forms provided by the KZN Wildlife on arrival to our receptionist who will issue your gate exit pass.
Children aged 3 and under are free of charge.
Children aged between 4 and 12 years of age will be charged 50% the adult rate for KZN Wildlife fees and a reduced rate for B&B accommodation.
- A minimum of 3 nights are required to make a booking in the high seasons.
- Balance payment required 14 days prior to arrival. If we have not received your full payment, we will assume you no longer require the booking and will therefore cancel the booking.